Beautiful views of the sunset over the pond
Set in the heart of the country, Frisby Lakes is surrounded by the beautiful countryside of the Wreake valley and is close to the busy market town of Melton Mowbray. Open 365 days a year you can enjoy holidaying in your bespoke wooden log lodge whenever you are free to visit.
All the cabins at Frisby Lakes are individually designed to meet your specific requirements creating your own personal living environment. Working with our team, you can choose everything from the log profile, to the internal layout and the finishing details.
Plot 24 is West facing which offers views over the garden and pretty nature pond with its flamboyant dragonflies and the incredible sunsets across the park. All plots will take up to a 50ft cabin with parking.
• 88mm laminated log (slowly grown varieties)
• 9 part Rafter roof system with up to 200mm of insulation.
• Metal roof tile system (25-year guarantee) choice of colours
• Up to 100 mm floor insulation
• Laminated doors and windows
• Glue laminated beam base
• Barge, soffit – fascia boards
• Double glazing
• Quality door locks
• Internal door key locks
• Finlog pioneering warranty protection
• Wood balustrades and decking.
• Solid pine internal keyed doors.
Popular Optional Extras
• 88mm – 250mm laminated logs
• Round logs 150mm – 260mm
• Handmade logs 200mm – 300mm
• Higher roof lines
• Triple glazing
• Solar panels
• Heat pumps
• Under floor heating
• Roof windows
• Composite decking
• Choice of flooring
• Glass balustrades