End lounge south facing with views over the pond
Set in the heart of the country, Frisby Lakes is surrounded by the beautiful countryside of the Wreake valley and is close to the busy market town of Melton Mowbray. Open 365 days a year you can enjoy holidaying in your bespoke wooden log lodge whenever you are free to visit.
All the cabins at Frisby Lakes are individually designed to meet your specific requirements creating your own personal living environment. Working with our team, you can choose everything from the log profile, to the internal layout and the finishing details.
Plots 19 & 20 are centrally situated overlooking the nature pond with pretty waterlilies, bull-rushes and regular kingfisher visitors. The south facing aspect ensures optimum sunshine for relaxing on your private deck area.
• 88mm laminated log (slowly grown varieties)
• 9 part Rafter roof system with up to 200mm of insulation.
• Metal roof tile system (25-year guarantee) choice of colours
• Up to 100 mm floor insulation
• Laminated doors and windows
• Glue laminated beam base
• Barge, soffit – fascia boards
• Double glazing
• Quality door locks
• Internal door key locks
• Finlog pioneering warranty protection
• Wood balustrades and decking.
• Solid pine internal keyed doors.
Popular Optional Extras
• 88mm – 250mm laminated logs
• Round logs 150mm – 260mm
• Handmade logs 200mm – 300mm
• Higher roof lines
• Triple glazing
• Solar panels
• Heat pumps
• Under floor heating
• Roof windows
• Composite decking
• Choice of flooring
• Glass balustrades