By Design - Handcrafted by FINLOG
FINLOG is a family run business and as such is able to provide valuable personal assistance to our clients from the design stage to the construction. We specialise in providing you withgenuine log buildings made in our own factory in Finland, manufacturing our log buildings to the clients individualrequirements.
We are proud to introduce you to our range of Transportable Log buildings. Built to exceed BS3632 (mobile home regulation). All our buildings are built to the same exacting standard. Our design brief is quality: the result is a superior 88 mm laminated wall (choice of log sizes) and 9 part roof system, for
which we are proud to offer an endless guarantee (subject to
contract). Laminated logs are so much stronger and stable than nonlaminated. This concept is carried through even to doors and window frames. All our timber is sourced from Finland and Russia as a result isvery slow grown, strong and stable. This is why with the right maintenance we can offer our endless guarantee.
Every log cabin is manufactured at the Finlog factory in Northern Finland and constructed on site by Finlog’s own build team. If you would like to design your own log cabin, feel free to pop in and discuss your ideas with us or if would like to see more floorplans, please call one of our team for a chat.
Robert Sheridan MD Finlog
88 mm laminated log walls
• 9 part Rafter roof system with
up to 200 mm of insulation.
• Metal roof tiles with a 15 year
• Up to 100 mm of floor insulation.
• Laminated doors and windows.
• All timber used is from close
grained varieties from North
• Option of composite or wood
balustrades and decking.
• 88mm laminated log (slow grown varieties)
• Rafter roof system (7 component)
• 150 – 200 mm ceiling insulation
• Metal tile system (15 year guarantee)
choice of colours
• Up to100 mm floor insulation
• Laminated doors and windows
• Glue laminated beam base
• Barge, soffit – fascia boards
• Double glazing
• Quality door locks
• Internal door key locks
• Finlog pioneering warranty protection
POPULAR OPTIONAL EXTRAS
• 70mm logs – 250mm laminated logs
• Round logs 150 – 260 mm
• Door gable’s
• Folding patio doors
• seamless guttering
• Trailer mounted
• Fire proofing
• Underfloor heating option
• Organic insulations
• Plaster-boarded inside walls
• Triple glazing
• Composite non slip decking and balustrades
• Organic 2 coat wood stain system (for exposed areas)
• Larger windows
• Redwood or Oak flooring
• Complete interiors
• Choice of any colour
• Annual Maintenance check
• Electrical and plumbing
CLICK ON AN IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD CABIN PLAN